Chula Vista water damage affecting your home?
Give our 24/7 Chula Vista Water Damage Emergency Service Team a Call: (619)562-3800
Live & Local 24 Hour Service for Chula Vista Residents. Also for a limited time, mention this Ad and receive a FREE water damage inspection.
Why Choose Flood Busters® for Chula Vista Water Damage Response?
- LOCAL & Live 24/7 phone operators to assist you with any water damage
- 24/7 Emergency Water Damage Technicians
- Immediate Response, On the Way in 60 Minutes or LESS
- Serving San Diego County since 1988
- We work with your insurance & assist you with your claim!
- FREE Water Damage Inspections for a Stress Free Assessment
Chula Vista Water Damage: What Do I Do?!
So you’re experiencing water damage in your home? Here are a couple of steps you should take:
- If possible and you know how, shut off the water.
- Call the professionals! Operating since 1988, our team is equipped to help you with all of your water damage needs. Mold can begin growing within 24-48 hours so it is best to have a professional arrive as soon as possible. We understand that water damage and dealing with contractors can be stressful, that is why we provide FREE water damage inspections. Call us at (619)562-3800.
- Your Chula Vista water damage may have insurance coverage. Our office can assist you with reviewing your insurance policy, should you need help. If this is the case, your deductible may be your only out of pocket expense.
Chula Vista Water Damage: What to Expect
Should you choose to go through professionals, here is what you should expect:
- Remember, before hiring a contractor, it is important to check if they are licensed. Once you are on the CSLB site you should see an instant license check on the right hand side. You can check the contractors license number to see if it is active. You can also check by their company or owner’s name if you are unable to locate a license number.
- Our team of highly trained technicians will drop equipment to immediately begin the dry out process.
- Depending on the materials saturated and the amount of water, some material might need removal to complete the dry out. This happens to assist with a thorough dry out and prevent the growth of future mold from the water damage pertaining to this claim.
- Once the dry out process is complete, the build back can begin (if applicable).
Chula Vista Water Damage: Insurance
- Should you choose to go through insurance, our team can assist you with filing the claim.
- If you choose to go through insurance, we will communicate with your insurance on your behalf for the invoice.
- Our office will send documentation and photos for your project to your insurance company.
- Once the invoice for the work performed is agreed upon between your adjuster and our office, a check will be sent out for the work.
- Once the check is sent, our office will call to notify you.
Chula Vista Water Damage: Services Offered
- Water Removal
- Dehumidification (drying)
- Carpet & Structural Drying
- Water Extraction
- Mold Mitigation & Mold Remediation
- Sewage Cleanups
- Deodorizing and Ozone
- Infrared Camera Inspection
- Water Damage Cleanup
- Water Damage Inspections
- 24/7 Emergency Services
Flood Busters®: 24/7 Emergency Chula Vista Water Damage Service (619)562-3800
If you have flooding or water damage in your home and live in San Diego County (We cover as far South as San Ysidro, National City, and Chula Vista and as far North as San Clemente, Temecula, Carlsbad, Vista, Poway, Valley Center and Fallbrook. We also cover the coastal communities, Imperial Beach, Mission Beach, Coronado, Solana Beach, Mission Beach, Del Mar, and Coronado to El Cajon, San Carlos, Lakeside and Alpine.) call Flood Busters (619)562-3800 today. Think you are outside of the zone or just looking for information, do not hesitate to give us a call! We are a 24/7 emergency service and are waiting for your call. Lastly, if you are looking for water damage restoration or repair companies, make sure they are registered with the California State License Board and have a valid license.
Should you have a flood or water damage in your San Diego home remember, Flood Busters® knows what to do- We Ain’t Afraid of No Flood®!
Flood Busters® (619)562-3800