Emergency Water Leak Services
Are you experiencing an emergency water leak?
Call Flood Busters® at (619)562-3800. We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
An emergency water leak is a frustrating experience to go through as a homeowner. You may not know where to begin or who to call. If your property has an emergency water leak within San Diego County call our team at (619)562-3800. Live in North County? Our local teams can respond in less than 60 minutes. Give our local team a call at (760)432-9800.
Emergency Water Leak, Where Do I Begin?
If you have an emergency water leak or suspect a leak, call our team at (619)562-3800. If you are unsure about your water damage, call our trained water damage technicians and ask about our FREE WATER INSPECTIONS. Our expert emergency water leak technicians can inspect your water damage and provide you with the best solution.
Emergency Water Leak Steps
If you have an emergency water leak at your property, these are the following steps that will most likely take place:
- Should you have standing water, trained technicians will arrive at your door with specialized equipment for extraction. They will arrive and begin extraction as soon as possible to minimize further water damage. It is important that you call as soon as you believe you are experiencing a leak in order to prevent as much damage as possible to your home. Remember that mold spores can begin to grow within 48 to 72 hours.
Emergency Water Leak Detection
- If the leak is less than obvious or hidden behind a wall or under a slab, leak detection will be necessary. Our technicians have moisture meters or specialized equipment that can detect where high levels of water exist. Specialized equipment can often pinpoint the source of the water leak. Once the leak is located it will need to be fixed in order to stop water from damaging your home.
- The crews will then drop specialized equipment in order to dry out the structure and affected areas of your home. So, if your home is left wet and untreated, bacteria and mold can start to build up throughout your home. The dry out process takes a few depending on the amount of water, material and area that was affected.
- In some instances, the material may be saturated with water and require removal. In this case, crews will demo the affected areas that are unable to dry properly.
- Once the dry out portion is complete and your home is dry, our office will create what is called a scope of work. Our office uses the same software as most insurance companies in order to create the scope of work. We understand that dealing with equipment and crews in your home is stressful alone. So at Flood Busters®, we will take care of communicating with your insurance and negotiating coverage amount for the dry out.
Water Damage Reconstruction
- Once your home is dry and your leak is fixed, the restoration process can begin. However, the length of your restoration will depend on how many areas were affected and the complexity of the build back.
Getting your home back to normal is as easy as picking up the phone and calling (619)562-3800.
Flood Busters® Emergency Water Damage Services
If you have flooding or water damage in your home and live in San Diego County (We cover as far South as San Ysidro, Chula Vista, Imperial Beach and Eastlake and as far North as Oceanside, Carlsbad, Vista, Escondido, Encinitas and Ramona. We also cover the coastal communities, La Jolla, Pacific Beach, Ocean Beach, Solana Beach, Mission Beach, Del Mar, and Coronado to El Cajon, Santee, Lakeside and Alpine.) call Flood Busters (619)562-3800 today. Think you are outside of the zone or just looking for information, do not hesitate to give us a call! We are a 24/7 emergency service and are waiting for your call. Lastly, if you are looking for water damage restoration or repair companies, make sure they are registered with the California State License Board and have a valid license.
Should you have a flood or water damage in your San Diego home remember, Flood Busters® knows what to do- We Ain’t Afraid of No Flood®!
Flood Busters® 1-800-395-0600