Experiencing water damage Temecula? Need a company that is in the area? If you reside in Temecula and your property has a water leak or flood, our team can be at your door ASAP!
Water Damage Temecula
If you live in the Temecula area, you need a local company that can respond ASAP! If you are experiencing a water emergency, it might be best to take the following steps:
- Pick up the phone and call Flood Busters® at (760)432-9800. There is NO obligation to pick up the phone and give our team a call. We are available to answer any questions or concerns that you may have. We can also help guide you on appropriate steps tailored to your specific situation. Standing liquids can encourage microbial growth!
- Turn off the water. If you experiencing floods of water, turning off the water may prevent further damage.
- Electrical power is shut off. If there are any exposed wires or plugged in electronics that are affected by water damage, you might want to consider shutting the power off to avoid electrocution.
- Determining what is salvageable. Professional dry out technicians can help determine water damaged areas and items. They have special equipment that determine the moisture levels of different areas.
- Filing a claim. If this is your first time dealing with a water damage claim, our office and technicians can assist you through the process. We understand that the process can seem a little uneasy. 93% of our work are water damage claims. Our experience and know-how allows us to help walk you through the process with ease. Once our portion of the work is complete, we can send the appropriate information to your adjuster and bill your insurance company directly!
Flood Busters®: Serving Water Damage Temecula, Murrieta, Fallbrook, Menifee
If you have flooding or water damage in your home and live in San Diego County (We cover as far South as San Ysidro, Chula Vista, Imperial Beach and Eastlake and as far North as Oceanside, Carlsbad, Vista, Escondido, Encinitas and Ramona. We also cover the coastal communities, La Jolla, Pacific Beach, Ocean Beach, Solana Beach, Mission Beach, Del Mar, and Coronado to El Cajon, Santee, Lakeside and Alpine.) call Flood Busters (619)562-3800 today. Think you are outside of the zone or just looking for information, do not hesitate to give us a call! We are a 24/7 emergency service and are waiting for your call. Lastly, if you are looking for water damage restoration or repair companies, make sure they are registered with the California State License Board and have a valid license.
Should you have a flood or water damage in your San Diego home remember, Flood Busters® knows what to do- We Ain’t Afraid of No Flood®!
Flood Busters® 1-800-395-0600